24 January 2013

Red Carpet fashion round-up: NTAs

I'm not usually a fan of red carpet fashion, but working at Bliss magazine must have rubbed off on me, as I've just spent a good couple of hours checking out the red carpet frocks from last nights NTAs!

Looks I'm loving

I'm not sure it's what I'd choose for a red carpet appearance (a girl can dream), but as a lover of all things sixties, I love Samia Ghadie's block colour bodycon in yellow and pink.

Michelle Heaton oozed classic red carpet glamour in her sequin drenched floor length gown, and managed to stay just on the right side of the disco-ball look.

Jennie McAlpine seemed to channelling Adele with her large hair and classic lace dress, and it paid off!

Laura Whitmore made a brave choice in yellow but I think it paid off, as the dress she chose made her legs go on FOR.EV.ER. Loving the gold accessories too!

But one of my favourite outfits of the night was Ashleigh Butler's black and white paisley print number, which she accessorized perfectly elegant look. Of course, the fluffy accessory going by the name of Pudsey helped too.

I am loving Caroline Flack's new hair-do - she's looking like she's taken a leaf out of Kate Middleton's style book. Apparently the 'do was so new that she managed to sneak past most of the press undetected on the NTA red carpet!

Honorary mentions

Normally I'm a massive fan of Ella Henderson's fashion choices - for her age, it's impressive that she's got her style so sussed already- but I'm not so sure about last night's choice. I think it's a lovely dress, but with her impressive height, she could have worn something a little more figure-flattering. However, fairplay to her for sticking to the high street end of the budget spectrum (Heat Magazine identified her dress as £95 from ASOS) and not letting her newly found fame and fortune get to her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment