26 January 2013

My Weekly Wishlist 26/01/2013

My latest shopping trip has left me with a short but expensive wishlist. Top of the list is the candy pink jumper with built-in Peter Pan collar from Topshop. Cute on it's own but OH-SO-PERFECT with the white lace dress, also from Topshop, creating a perfect summery office outfit. Although a bit summery for the current weather, the dress is a versatile little number, and the layering look when the jumper was added made it bang on trend. It could also be worn with a cardigan, blazer, leather jacket....

My other Topshop fave was the "Raver" jumper - so many colours, I was instantly drawn to it. 

I also fell a little in love with the cute bucket necklace from Accessorize. I have a habit of collecting necklaces featuring mundane household objects, and think this bucket would go perfectly with my already existing collection of a chair, a bicycle and a sewing machine.

Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment