23 January 2013

Photo of the Day: 22/01/2013

So, here's yesterday's photo of the day: Il Vesuvio, a cute little Italian restaurant on Camden Road in Tunbridge Wells. I went there for a meal after work last night - it was dark and snowing at the time, so I had to go back today to get the picture. Sorry for the bad quality - it was a click and dash moment. I'm still nervous about taking photos of shops and restaurants since an incident outside a crazy little Italian in York.


I haven't had time to do a full review, so I'll just say this: the outside doesn't do justice for what's on the inside - a cosy little restaurant with a family feel. The walls are painted with Italian images, including a window view of the eponymous volcano. The food was delicious (we only had mains, although the desserts were tempting) and very reasonably priced.

For yesterday's photo of the day, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment