18 January 2013

Photo of the day: 17/01/2013

 I've made the (vaguely) executive decision to introduce a new feature to this blog, the imaginatively named "Photo of the day". It'll basically be a picture, every day (didn't see that one coming, did you?) which sums up my day. The "every day" part is perhaps optimistic, but I'll post as often as I can in the hope that it will encourage me to blog more. I'm also hoping that it'll help me to hone my disappointingly average photography skills.

So, here goes. Photo of the day #1:

This little guy is Dylan, a ten week old lurcher puppy. He was found abandoned in a cardboard box by a busy road with his four siblings, so Jackie and Clare took him in and gave him a home. We're looking after him next week while they're away, but he came round for the day yesterday so that they could get some work done. He's adorable! The majority of my yesterday consisted of ensuring he wasn't eating the wrong things (chair legs, ironing boards, laptop cables, my elbow...) and playing with him. He completely wore me out!

2 comments: