28 March 2014

I'm back!

After a longer than planned hiatus due to a house move (planned) and a certain internet company majorly screwing up (unplanned), I'm back online.

It's been a while since I last blogged, ignoring the brief post about the swimathon training which I managed to post from my shiny new phone. So what have I been up to?

I'm loving my job at Londonist, a shiny website full of fanciful things to see, do and know in London. You may see my latest Londonist offerings here, including my first ever theatre review (given a rather memorable headline by the lovely Rachel, who edited it). Please do share any articles that you particularly enjoy with friends, family, and random fellow commuters.

I managed to complete the swimathon which I was training for. Although the actual day was a bit stressful as it was very badly organised, it was great to have the opportunity to swim in the Olympic pool in Stratford, and I raised a total of £208 for Sport Relief, so massive thanks to everyone who sponsored me!

On top of that, there was moving house. But that's another story for another day.

Thanks for catching up. Let's not leave it so long next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment