28 April 2014

My weekly* wishlist 24/04/2013

Over a year ago, I started a feature on this blog called My Weekly Wishlist, where I shared items I liked in the shops week-by-week. Sadly, weekly was a tad optimistic, my last post having been over a year ago, but I revive it occasionally when I stumble across products that particularly inspire me.

This week, it's the turn of this rather lovely tiger watch on ASOS. After a rather lengthy internal debate over whether it is tasteful or tacky, I resigned myself to the fact that I do like it, and have resigned myself to the fact that I will be ordering it as soon as I have the funds (*please don't sell out, ASOS*)



The bikini is more of a long term project, as I'm looking for one for a trip to Barcelona in July. At the moment this one from Animal is top of the list!

And now on to one of my recent purchases. I've been good recently, not really buying any clothes since Christmas, but when I saw these giraffe print trousers in New Look I had to get them! They are really light, so perfect for Barcelona. Roll on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment