22 October 2018

In photos: Virginia Water in autumn

At the weekend, I went to Virginia Water, a large lake and country park on the Surrey-Berkshire border to meet a friend (and her dog). We had lovely weather, considering it's October - beautiful sun and cloudless blue skies, which set the autumn hues and fiery leaves off beautifully. Naturally, I took my camera, and wanted to share a few shots I took between throwing sticks into the lake for the furry one to retrieve.

The Home Counties' answer to the Loch Ness Monster? Nah, just Barney the Cockapoo


The swans' necks were forming a perfect heart. Of course, they moved just as I hit the shutter.

All the colours of the rainbow

This waterfall reminded me of being in the Lake District this time last year.


That feeling when you want to keep playing, but the water's so damn cold




No idea whose dog this is, but he's pretty photogenic, huh?

Serious thinking face 



No comments:

Post a Comment