16 February 2017

Where to find Scribbling Lau



You've found my blog -- congratulations. I hope you like what you see. If you do, there are plenty more places you can find me around the web:
  • Twitter: I share thoughts and anecdotes. I retweet things that make me laugh. Quite often I ask for advice on where to find cake in whatever vicinity I happen to be in at the time. I post links to this blog, and to things I've written elsewhere. You'll find me @scribbling_lau.
  • Instagram: Photos. All the photos. From Moroccan markets to the Portuguese coast, street art in Shoreditch and coffee in Clapham, you'll find it all on Instagram, mixed in with multiple animals and plenty of sunsets. Find me @scribbling_lau.
  • Facebook: I've set up a Facebook page dedicated to this blog. Like what you see? Follow it to be alerted every time I post something new. You'll also get a selection of my photography on there too, because sometimes it's nice to brighten up everyone's day. Find me a Scribbling Lau blog.
  • Londonist: When I'm not eating my way round London's cake shops to write about it here, I'm climbing on roofs and going behind the scenes at museum's for Londonist. Find my latest articles here.

No comments:

Post a Comment