1 January 2014

12 months, 12 adventures

I'm not one for looking back over the past year - it suffices to say 2013 was a turbulent year, plenty of ups and plenty of downs. Instead of setting New Year's resolutions for 2014, I have compiled a list of 12 adventures that I would like to have in 2014 - places I've always wanted to go to, events I've always wanted to take part in. Averaging one a month- some at specific times, some more flexible - I hope to complete this list in 2014, and of course blog about it along the way!

Visit Whipsnade Zoo
Visit Ripley's Believe it or not
Go to Greenwich and stand on the time line
See a play performed at the Globe Theatre
Visit Buckingham Palace
Go to the Jane Austen Festival in Bath
Go to the Notting Hill Carnival
Go to Whitby
See in 2015 at the London Firework display
Do the Harry Potter studio tour
Visit Alexandra Palace
Eat at the Big Red Pizzeria in Deptford

No comments:

Post a Comment