26 December 2012

The Christmas 2012 fashion haul

So, the big day has been and gone, the man in the red suit has trundled his way back to Lapland and some crazy fools were queuing outside Bluewater at 1am (yep, you read that right) for the sales to start.

But before we all head back to the rat race and forget that Christmas ever happened, I thought I'd give you a quick run through of the fashion-centric gifts I received (before I skip off to the sales and stock up on a few more bits and bobs).

First up is my main present, a black leather jacket. If you're thinking what wonderful taste the person who bought it for me has, I feel now is the time to enlighten you to the fact that I chose it myself. I've been semi-consciously looking for a leather jacket for a couple of years, but it's one of those wardrobe staples that has to be completely right. Luckily for me, leather jackets have been prevalent on the high street this A/W, and I loved the shape and style of this one. The fur collar is detachable, and I think I'll be leaving it off for most of the time.



Next up is this penguin hoodie. You'd have to understand my love of penguins to get this one, but I'm pretty chuffed with it.












This bag is perfect for me! I'm not one for small handbags, being the sort of person to throw everything in, so this is perfect for a night out. Hopefully it's big enough for a pair of flat shoes as well.






And last but not least is this Rimmel nail polish in "Black Cherries", a perfect Christmas shade.

1 comment: