- Secured two work experience placements for 2012, one at Gay Times and one at Women's Weekly.
- This blog got around 730 hits, more than triple any previous month.
- Was involved with the launch of the new site for The Yorker, which has involved implementing new Careers and Finance subsections.
- Conducted my first journalistic interview, with Steve Gallacher of Trespasser Films (article here)
- Had a guest blog published on Inspiring Interns.
- Discovered a fabulous little place in the heart of York.
- Spent more hours in the library than I care to remember-third year is beginning to take its toll
So it's been a pretty busy month, hence why I've not been blogging more, and specifically why my weekly TV round up didn't take off-I've barely had time to watch the programmes, let alone write about them!
Aims for February
- Work on the social side of university life-everyone is so busy with final year, there are some people I haven't seen yet this year (yes, you. You know who you are). I aim to pin you down to a place and a time very soon.
- Make some solid travel plans for the rest of the year, post-graduation!
On another note, today is 1.2.12. What a great day for microphone testing.*
Happy February. Just don't talk to me about Valentine's Day.
*Joke stolen from Twitter