27 December 2011

Ways in which I've grown up in 2011*

  • I wasn't excited about Christmas this year-this means I now have a mental age of more than 8
  • I wasn't excited about the post-Christmas sales this year-I now have a mental age higher than a teenager
  • I've spent more money on food than I have on clothes
  • I've spent more money on alcohol than I have on clothes food
  • I didn't have an advent calendar this year
  • I finally learnt to eat pizza the proper way, rather than crusts first
  • I now understand some of the jokes on The Inbetweeners
  • I know what some of the buttons on the washing machine do.
  • I now know that you don't have to spend money EVERY time you go in Disney Store (although I still tend to make up for it on alternate occasions)

*Mentally/emotionally only; physically, I'm the same 5ft1 I was at the start of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment