8 December 2014

A quick snapshot of London Zoo's tiger cubs

Those regular to this blog or who know me in person will find it no surprise that I took a trip to London Zoo today. Even less of a surprise is the fact that my trusty camera came with me.

One of my reasons for going was to catch a glimpse of the now 10 month old tiger triplets, Budi, Nakal and Cinta. Being notoriously difficult to spot as they grew, I'd only really seen them properly once before, and it's amazing how much they'd grown. It was lovely to see them really playing, running around and having fun.

When it all got too tiring, I managed to snap a few photos of them, including one which I'm particularly proud of.

Ladies and gents, I present to you, one of my favourite animal photos to date (and as my memory card will attest to, there's a LOT of choice). Just look at those beautiful eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment