16 September 2012

Sensorites - Fool.

Check out my current jam, "Fool" by Sensorites. Yeah, I was never street enough to pull off "jam" was I? Nonetheless, this song has been on constant repeat in my room for the last couple of days. As I've said before, writing about and reviewing music is not my strong point, but to me they sound like a raw, edgier, less mainstream take on contemporary Indy Pop. Undeniably catchy, very laid back and less manufactured than most music you hear these days, "Fool" unsurprisingly won Indie London's Single of the Week.

I found out about the band through Trespasser Film, who made the wonderful video below.  Through Trespasser I also heard a couple more songs by Sensorites, and I like what I hear.

Have a watch, have a listen, let me know what you think, and check out Sensorites' website. Fool.



No comments:

Post a Comment